Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Football Story Goes International

Just a little bit of news about yours truly. I will be appearing on an International website called Elevation Radio they have posted my first article. It's my latest A League review featuring Round Four.

In another sign of the A League's growing reputation around the world, I have chosen to write for Elevation Radio as I believe it will be a great way to promote the A League and Australian Football. So check it out as there will be correspondents reporting form all over the world.

Here is how I was introduced:

(Please enjoy our first international post as part of the global correspondent initiative. Con from Sydney will be our man down under Where women glow and men plunder. I promise no more Men at Work references.)


Go here for a gander of the site:

I also want to take the time to say a big thanks for everyone who reads my blog. This is a labour of love and it's because of you the fans and my love for the beautiful game that keeps me going.
So big shout out to my peeps from all these cities. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would get readers from Sydney let alone all these places.

So a big Football shout out to all my peeps from a city below: (if you could all collectively put your arms in the air like you just don't care that would be excellent) I always wanted to say that.....Cheers Stama

Sydney

Melbourne

Perth

Brisbane

Adelaide

Canberra

London

Tallinn

Singapore

Wellington

Brussels

Tokyo

Craigieburn

Bonn

Tai-Chung

Nerang

Tel Aviv

New York

Nagoya

Syracuse

London

Puebla

Maceio

Galway

Thessaloniki

Pine Bluff

Colac

Los Angeles

Newcastle

Ichikawa

Gold Coast

Bangkok

Shingu

Dublin

Paris

Baltimore

Windsor

Givatayim

Iwade

Greensboro

Vienna

Bergen

Bauru

Glasgow

Sao Paulo

Cologne

Izegem

Chalandri

Suva

Iasi

Guwahati

Southlake

Huntsville

Ankara

Florianopolis

Hudson

Seoul

Salzburg

Southampton

Caracas

Ramat Gan

Chennai

Bronx

Dakar

Whangarei

Kuala Lumpur

Lancaster

Sofia

Erwin

Calcutta

Davos-Platz

Appleton

Cooksville

Lexington

San Gwann

Trier

Pisa

Nemours

Lincoln

Nice

Lichfield

Manchester

Vitoria

Straelen

Rock Hill

Swanley

Zurich

Liege

Philadelphia

Monterrey

Utrecht

Goiania

Bergen

Jos

Lower Hutt

La Paz

Le Chesnay

Puerto Madero

Munich

Garrett Park

Pakenham

Stillwater

Bogota

Montgomery Village

Mackay

Yamato

Irapuato

Dumbarton

Bucharest

Mexico City

Westgate

Wollongong

Reading

Atlanta

Glengormley

Springfield Gardens

Columbus

Floral Park

Sioux Center

Vancouver

Bethesda

Palembang

Porto Alegre

Delhi

Sarajevo

Inchon

Toronto

Lisbon

Edinburgh

Forus

Covington

Scottsdale

Norwood

San Francisco

Cardiff

Doha

Athens

Tallahassee

Ithaca

Severna Park

Luis Guillon

Dunedin

Minneapolis

Brasilia

Moscow

Suceava

Pisek

Richmond

Auckland

Bathurst

Leeds

Medford

Hialeah

Guadalajara

Copenhagen

Port Louis

Holt

Spokane

Amsterdam

St Paul

Porirua

Hengelo

Agawam

New Orleans

Santos

Birmingham

Hempstead

Paoli

Indore

Sheffield


No comments:

Post a Comment