Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I’m So Bored Of The Gold Coast Chavs
















To celebrate Sydney FC being top of the A League and to highlight the grand occasion of the Bling and White Shoe Brigade playing on Saturday I wrote a song called I’m so bored of The Gold Coast Chavs (sung to the Clash Song I’m so bored of the USA.)

It works best if you watch the clip with the lyrics handy otherwise it’s a bit lamo(not that it already isn't) I don't think gloating is my best colour as a Sydney FC fan I'm just not used to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_UN2tweVZw&feature=fvw

Original Lyrics here:

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/clash/im+so+bored+with+the+u+s+a_20031726.html

New Fandangled Lyrics

Ex Israeli soldier
He wanna shoot his mouth
He met Clive in Paradise
But now he can afford a Title

Clive’s Dollar Talk
To the FFA’s of this world
In fact he’s giving orders
An they can’t afford to miss a word

I’m so bored with the Gold Coast Chavs(x2)
But what can I do?

Mad Miron

Is Always on the TV
cos the cause of football
Work seven days a week

Never mind the legal case
Lets print more Clive and Miron
I’ll salute the new Football
with nobody at the game

I’m so bored with the Gold Coast Chavs (x 20))
But what can I do?

Move up Sydney

For the C.O.V.E
Suck a lemon
White Shoe Brigade

No comments:

Post a Comment